Skip to main content

I Badly Want My Wisdom Tooth Removed! What Should I do?


It has been months now since I complained about my wisdom tooth on both sides of my upper jaw. It has been a hassle ever since because not only it feels awkward because both of it are pointing outwards touching the skin behind my cheeks while one of them, the one on the upper left side is decayed where in three-fourths of it was already covered in black. Right now, I am really anxious to remove it but because of financial constraints, I am really trying to find the cheapest way possible to extract these. I’m very sure that after extraction, I’ll be able to feel more comfortable with my set of teeth again but how should I do it? Should I remove it all at once or should I remove it one by one?

I had my lower wisdom teeth on the lower jaw removed one after the other. Now, I am thinking to remove it all at once to feel the pain in one sitting only? Is it advisable? I watched this video to help me make up my mind.




Now, is it worth it?  After watching that video, I was really hesitant to do the procedure all at once. But maybe, I would consult my Makati Dentist first for this matter.

Related Articles:
Things to Know About Wisdom Tooth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things You Need to Know When You Get Your Wisdom Tooth Extracted

During our last post “ I Badly Want My Wisdom Tooth Removed! What Should I do? ” We were still left with a problem whether to proceed with the operation or not. But actually, whether you choose it to be removed all at once or one after the other, there is no way you’ll escape the pain. Thus, what you can do about it is to at least get hold of the things that you can control, know all the things that you need to know and remove all those anxiety that you feel to help yourself to at least lessen the pain of the post-surgery. So, if you are now ready, here are the things that you should know before the wisdom tooth extraction surgery: What is a wisdom tooth? A wisdom tooth is the tooth found furthest in the mouth after your set of chewing teeth. It is usually called the 3rd molar and usually comes out at the age of 18-24 years old. Do I need my Wisdom Tooth Removed? You need to get your wisdom tooth checked first by a Makati dentist to diagnose if it needs to be removed but most o

3 Essential Questions to Ask Your Makati Dentist

(Image Source: http://bit.ly/2Apshec) Many of us view our dental trip in Makati as a stressful experience, so we get it done and over with as quickly as possible. That’s why we fail to ask the right questions to our dentist, and by doing this, we unconsciously put our dental health at risk. So it’s high time we maximize our visit and get to know our dentist by asking essential questions about your oral health. How is My Overall Dental Health? You may ask your dentist to perform general check up to know the condition of your oral health. This includes checking your mouth for lumps, signs of teeth grinding, and other issues in your mouth. He can also check possible side effects of the medicine you’re taking since some drugs can cause dry mouth and increase the risk of getting cavities. Aside from these, oral hygiene is also a good indicator of other possible health concerns in the body. Diabetes, osteoporosis, and vitamin deficiency are some issues that can be detected thru th

Conquer Your Dental Fear: Peeking at a Dentist’s Toolkit

(Image Source: bit.ly/2gKABgg) Are you one who trembles at the sight of a dentist’s tray in a Makati dental clinic ? Does seeing or feeling unknown instruments penetrating your mouth give you an irrational discomfort? We understand your fear, and there’s really nothing to be ashamed of. Fear of the unknown often causes us anxiety beyond our control, including your phobia of dentists. One way to overcome such fear is by gaining knowledge of what these instruments are and what they do, which we will be discussing below. Mouth mirrors – is a small, round, angled mirror at the end of a metal stick used to see hidden areas of the tooth such as the back part. It is also used to retract the cheeks and tongue as well as reflect light to increase visibility. Dental explorer – aka sickle probe or scaler, is a thin, angled hook at the end of a metal stick used to examine the tooth’s surface. This instrument tests the tooth’s hardness and determines the amount of plaque, tartar, and en